Good Zipcodes in Delaware to invest for ARV and Cashflow

Good Zipcodes in Delaware to invest for ARV and Cashflow

Member since 2018 · 127 posts · 37 votes

Hi Guys,

I am trying to revisit my strategies on investing in Delaware. I would like to know which sites are reliable to do some market research on population growth, and income on zipcodes, and counties in Delaware. I am looking at pockets of areas around Kirkwood highway, Route 13 Newcastle closer to bear which is growing and pockets of Wilmington. What are your thoughts?
Buyan

0Reply
29 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 127 posts · 37 votes
    2y

    Any insights on this anyone!!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Buyan Thyagarajan:

    Hi Guys,

    I am trying to revisit my strategies on investing in Delaware. I would like to know which sites are reliable to do some market research on population growth, and income on zipcodes, and counties in Delaware. I am looking at pockets of areas around Kirkwood highway, Route 13 Newcastle closer to bear which is growing and pockets of Wilmington. What are your thoughts?
    Buyan


     DO YOUR HOMEWORK. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    what type of properties are you interested in purchasing? I can utilize the MLS to access market data and if you need a realtor, I would be happy to assist. If you are looking to pursue on your own, that will take some work on your end. Zillow is the basic starting point if you are still struggling to find data.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.