Denver Market Education - Recommendations for News Outlets

Denver Market Education - Recommendations for News Outlets

Rental Property Investor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 17 votes

Hello! What kind of news outlets are people following to keep a pulse on the real estate trends in the Denver area? I'm looking to buy my next SFH in the Denver area and want to find the areas that are going to appreciate (or at least not decline). Looking for the areas that people and government are pumping money into. Articles/websites/podcasts/etc. with news about commercial and housing developments, anything that will give me an indication of what areas will continue to grow. I live in Littleton and I'm planning on buying in the west Denver metro and I'm familiar with the area, but additional data points are always helpful. For example, just driving around won't tell me if there's a new housing development or mall or manufacturing facility planned to start construction in the next year or two. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
  • Rental Property Investor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 17 votes
    2y

    @Matt M. That looks like exactly the type of thing I’m looking for, thanks Matt!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.