How do you see the Miami real estate market evolving over?

How do you see the Miami real estate market evolving over?

Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 362 posts · 109 votes

How do you see the Miami real estate market evolving over the next five years, especially with the influx of remote workers and tech companies?

0Reply
29 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Unless economic issues arise, all I continue to see happening, is what has already been happening and that is growth. The amount of new apartments buildings I have seen go up within the last 2 years and the transformation that my own neighborhood has gone through in the last 3 years has been a rapid change in my opinion. From the people I personally know living in some of these new apartments, they are almost at full capacity. Maybe it wont continue to grow as rapid, but I see no reason for a downturn currently. Just put my home on the market actually to take advantage of the growth that has been happening haha

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.