Investor · Member since 2023 · 107 posts · 23 votes
I deal in buying and selling residential vacant lots, so trends in the price of buildable lots are of great interest to me. What are the best web sites for seeing price trends, both nationwide and in the states where I own lands?
I deal in buying and selling residential vacant lots, so trends in the price of buildable lots are of great interest to me. What are the best web sites for seeing price trends, both nationwide and in the states where I own lands?
@Sylvia Castellanos I'd suggest subscribing to a service like LoopNet or Crexi where you can pull such info.
Investor · Member since 2023 · 107 posts · 23 votes
1y
I looked into both of these, and they seem to be only for commercial real estate. All the lots I own are zoned as residential. Any suggestions, anyone?
Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 313 posts · 149 votes
1y
Hi Sylvia and great question. This isn't my area of expertise, but here are some possible resources that can help on a national scale. In addition to the below list, most info that I've come across points to cities being the source of knowledge for vacant lots and trends. Please let me know if you get any good use from the below sites, your city sites, or if they're all just dead ends.