market research in you area

market research in you area

Member since 2023 · 46 posts · 9 votes

Hi everyone. how do you conduct market research in you area for short, mid and long term rentals? for short term rentals, a book I reading recomends airdnd, but some customers had terrible experiences with it, as per google reviews.

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Arlington, TX · Member since 2016 · 706 posts · 611 votes
    1y

    Airdna, Pricelabs, etc. AirDNA usually has very accurate data for vacation rentals, which is what I have found. If you're in a metro market, I look more towards viewing current Airbnb listings to view their calendars and pricing. I also look at what attracts people to the town, businesses, military bases, etc. This research is very dependent on your market. AirDNA sucks for metro markets and you will probably get better accuracy with Pricelabs for metro markets.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.