Investing in SW Colorado

Investing in SW Colorado

Leo CarterPro Member
Member since 2025 · 27 posts · 22 votes

Hello all, I am interested in learning more about investing in Montrose, Grand Junction, Ridgway, and the surrounding areas in Southwest Colorado. It seems like these markets have some great potential, but since it’s a bit harder to find info here and you cant search these markets directly on BP forums, I’d love to hear from anyone with boots on the ground or experience in these towns. What’s your take on how the market might evolve over the next few years? And have you had any specific wins or lessons in these areas? Would love to connect with anyone who has information and get a broader conversation going!

2Reply
60 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cody K.Pro Member
    Investor · Grand Junction, CO · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    5mo

    Hi Leo- 

    I’m a long time investor in GJ, and happy to help with local information. I looked at your profile and it says you are in Ohio- Can I ask what sparked your interest in western Colorado? 

    Cody 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.