Where do I find cheap legal help?

Where do I find cheap legal help?

Member since 2025 · 10 posts · 2 votes

I have several documents that I need proofread and looked over and I was curious where I could find cheap or free legal help. I just need to make sure that the contracts I will use will not get me in trouble. Any help or pointing in any direction will be greatly appreciated. 

0Reply
59 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Charleston, SC · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo

    If your intention is to make sure your contracts are sound, enforceable, and do not leave you open to unnecessary risk of litigation and liability, then the type of legal help youre looking for is competent, not cheap or free. This is not the place to be penny-wise and pound-foolish. A couple hundred dollars saved here with "cheap" advice could easily cost tens of thousands when it proves to be wrong or incompetent. Find an attorney who has a reputation for expertise in your market and pay for an hour of their time. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.