Fort Worth, Tarrant County · Member since 2026 · 7 posts · 5 votes
hello I'm a new agent in DFW that wholesales properties but I'm looking to connect with other like minded people. i know about going to events is there some you know in DFW as well maybe any online meet up groups on like zoom that have regular meet ups?
Specialist · Texas - DFW · Member since 2026 · 16 posts · 4 votes
3d
hey Jaylin, I also primarily work in the DFW area. I highly suggest in person meetups and also facebook groups. I just shot you with a connect and Id love to talk further. Feel free to DM me!
Welcome! I research the Dallas and Fort Worth tax sale listings and Fort Worth permit filings daily — that's typically where motivated seller inventory shows up before it gets marketed. Tarrant County has had some interesting activity lately. Happy to connect and compare notes — feel free to DM.