Investing in Norada Funding's notes

Investing in Norada Funding's notes

Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2010 · 27 posts · 1 vote

Has anyone in the BP community dealt with Norada funding? This is a sister company of Norada Real Estate. They're opening up some investment opportunities for 24 months. Rates are pretty high (12-15% with an additional 5% of the loan paid at maturity). The minimum investment is 50K. 

0Reply
659 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Arvada, CO · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 17 votes
3y

Mr. Santarelli - I'm interested in getting started in promissory note investing. I'm in the general due diligence phase, i.e. determining if I really want to do this at all. The SEC wars against prommissory note scams here: https://www.sec.gov/investor/p... Could you address a few key points with respect to Norada? Specifically:

1. Are your investments registered with either the SEC or with the California Department of Financial Protection & Innovation?
2. Who at your firm is licensed to sell securities?

3. What is your note default rate?

Thanks in advance.

See this reply in the discussion

55 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    2y

    SCAm SCAM SCAM PONZI SCHEME! I lost and they sopped paying interest, Hope you all awake!

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michael Fish:

    I, too, am interested in investing with their promissory note option. However, it seems extremely high risk as, to my knowledge, it is unsecured and only backed by a 'promise' to repay not any hard assets or relevant collateral.  


     I wish I read "Michael Fish"'s post more carefully.  It seems as of now, no interests coming from my 3 notes and I requested my principals back, Marco/Norada Capital doesn't respond to my emails/voicemails.  Marco/Norada Capital sends emails that my money is taken and I don't have any control over my money.  

  • Member since 2023 · 65 posts · 52 votes
    2y

    see Facebook group:

    Norada Capital Default Notice:

    If you are one of the investors, please see Facebook page with agencies and links to file complaints !

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y
    Quote from @David Kanarek:

    see Facebook group:

    Norada Capital Default Notice:

    If you are one of the investors, please see Facebook page with agencies and links to file complaints !


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.