Overseas Investors - networking

Overseas Investors - networking

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote

Keen to connect with any overseas investors. I am based in New Zealand and own 4 properties here, but keen to explore investing in the US. 

1Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2011 · 875 posts · 394 votes
    1y
    Hi Kaustubh. Nice to meet you. And welcome. I'm happy to connect with you. I don't invest overseas, but I do invest in multiple markets across the U.S.
  • AJ WongBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Oregon & California Coast · Member since 2022 · 822 posts · 695 votes
    1y

    Hello, NZ has similar characteristics to the Oregon Coast! Financing is readily available to non residents as well, known as 'foreign national' financing or mortgages. Feel free to connect anytime. Cheers. 

    Sesemi | STR Brokers powered by Fathom Realty 516 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.