Looking to purchase multi family in NW Arkansas

Looking to purchase multi family in NW Arkansas

Rental Property Investor · Oregon City, OR · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone, 

I have been buying properties in OR and TN and am looking to expand into NW Arkansas after reading up on landlord laws and recent growth in the area. Does anyone have a realtor/property manager recommendations. Any investors or locals care to share some insight on Fayetteville, Rogers, Bentonville, and surrounding cities? 

Thanks!

0Reply
43 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2017 · 375 posts · 240 votes
    1y

    Hey Blake! 

    I would love to chat more. Henry Washington from BP on the market podcast operates here. I can get you connected with PM's and the like to help you build your team. 

  • Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hey @Blake Burnett! I co-own and operate a PM company in NW Arkansas with my father. We own PMI NWA Metro. I have lived in Arkansas my whole life, lived in all parts of the state, and have been in real estate for the last 8 years here. NWA is really growing, lots of great opportunities for investments and the cost of living is still affordable. I'd be happy to connect and answer any questions you might have.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.