I’m new! Need opinions on this deal!

I’m new! Need opinions on this deal!

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes

Long story short ,someone reached out to me and said they have an air bnb ready to go , i rent it and they manage,$7000 to start, includes first month rent , makes about 900$ a month minus the 12% they take for management! Good deal or no ? 

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    1y

    @Chris Marvel

    I can't tell what you're proposing here.  are you saying you'd 'rent' the Airbnb from the owner, and someone else would manage it?  or the owner would manage it? I don't understand what role you're playing, or what value you're adding... so doesn't make any sense to me

    Certainly do not give anyone $7K...

    let me know what i'm missing 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.