Feedback on Nonresident Investor.com

Feedback on Nonresident Investor.com

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi my name is Al, I am located in Canada and I would like to know if anyone has information, any reviews or personal experience dealing with this private company called Nonresident Investor.com?

I can't find anything in the buisness bureau or any reviews...I also have a yellow exclamation mark in front of anything related to them on the web from my anti-virus. Are they legit?

They offer a one time $1,500 to set up a LLC, Bank Account, Property Management and taxes in the USA. Basically anything you need to get started in the state that you choose.

If anyone has any information about them, please let me know.

Thanks,

Al

0Reply
48 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    1y

    @Alain Brunet don't know them, but the $1500 must be excluding the actual state charges.

    California charges something around $800 to set up an LLC, Michigan only $50.

    So, can't see how that fee would be included - assume others also.

  • Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Alain Brunet:

    Hi my name is Al, I am located in Canada and I would like to know if anyone has information, any reviews or personal experience dealing with this private company called Nonresident Investor.com?

    I can't find anything in the buisness bureau or any reviews...I also have a yellow exclamation mark in front of anything related to them on the web from my anti-virus. Are they legit?

    They offer a one time $1,500 to set up a LLC, Bank Account, Property Management and taxes in the USA. Basically anything you need to get started in the state that you choose.

    If anyone has any information about them, please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Al

    You most likely should not setup an LLC due to taxation mismatches and potential double taxation.  I see they offer tax consulting, you should get that done first to determine your most efficient tax structure. 
    • Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chad U.:
      Quote from @Alain Brunet:

      Hi my name is Al, I am located in Canada and I would like to know if anyone has information, any reviews or personal experience dealing with this private company called Nonresident Investor.com?

      I can't find anything in the buisness bureau or any reviews...I also have a yellow exclamation mark in front of anything related to them on the web from my anti-virus. Are they legit?

      They offer a one time $1,500 to set up a LLC, Bank Account, Property Management and taxes in the USA. Basically anything you need to get started in the state that you choose.

      If anyone has any information about them, please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Al

      You most likely should not setup an LLC due to taxation mismatches and potential double taxation.  I see they offer tax consulting, you should get that done first to determine your most efficient tax structure. 

       Thanks for your feedback Chad, will keep that in mind for sure.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.