Looking to build connections in Iowa

Looking to build connections in Iowa

Member since 2025 · 10 posts · 7 votes

Hi all. I'm relatively new to investing. I'm looking to explore the market in Iowa, Des Moines, specifically. I would like to gain more information with those that either work in the area or are currently invested there. Thanks so much for the help in advance.

0Reply
52 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Darson GranthamBusiness Member
    Realtor · Des Moines · Member since 2018 · 304 posts · 253 votes
    1y

    Hey Jonathon, I’m Darson Grantham, an investor-networked realtor in DSM. i host meetups, and pretty active in the Des Moines Investing market. 

    What specific types of investing are you considering? Or how can I help?

  • Ryan IrwinPro Member
    Investor · Ankeny, IA · Member since 2022 · 158 posts · 129 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jonathon Cornell:

    Hi all. I'm relatively new to investing. I'm looking to explore the market in Iowa, Des Moines, specifically. I would like to gain more information with those that either work in the area or are currently invested there. Thanks so much for the help in advance.

     Hey @Jonathon Cornell great to connect!  I'm in Des Moines too (and was at @Darson Grantham's meet up last night as well).  Look forward to connecting and continuing the discussion!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.