Tracking Atlanta property issues remotely. My system surfaced 149 early blight signal

Tracking Atlanta property issues remotely. My system surfaced 149 early blight signal

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2025 · 24 posts · 15 votes

For anyone investing in Atlanta from out of state, I’ve been experimenting with a system that monitors municipal activity patterns across the city.

It recently surfaced 149 properties showing early signs of neglect, things like recurring maintenance issues that often appear before a property becomes obviously distressed.

I pulled the top 100 into a list to see if investors sourcing deals in Atlanta find these types of signals useful.

If anyone wants to take a look at the list, feel free to message me.

0Reply
49 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2025 · 44 posts · 22 votes
    6mo

    That’s really interesting work, Estervelle...love seeing data-driven approaches like this applied to the Atlanta market. I’d definitely be interested in taking a look at that list and comparing notes on where those blight signals are popping up.

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2025 · 24 posts · 15 votes
    6mo

    Appreciate that, Mike. I’ve been digging through municipal signals like yard overgrowth and junk accumulation complaints to see where patterns start forming before properties show up on typical investor lists.

    A lot of it has been pretty interesting across Atlanta. Are you mainly managing single-family rentals or multifamily?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.