Rent to Retirement Review

Rent to Retirement Review

New to Real Estate · New York City · Member since 2023 · 22 posts · 12 votes

Rent to Retirement has completely transformed how I approach real estate investing. In just two months, I was able to complete a cash-out refinance on one of my properties and use those funds to acquire my fourth rental property—something that felt complex but became seamless with their guidance. They connected me with an outstanding lender who went above and beyond to ensure both transactions closed smoothly, and also introduced me to a reliable property management company now successfully managing my new investment. What truly sets them apart is how easy they make investing out of state—I was able to close both transactions remotely, from the comfort of my home, without sacrificing efficiency or clarity at any step. Their systems, network, and support turn what can be an overwhelming process into something streamlined and achievable. I’m extremely satisfied with the experience and confident this is just the beginning—I look forward to continuing to grow my portfolio with them and highly recommend their services to any serious investor.

Jimmy Stuart Rodriguez 

3Reply
171 views

Most Popular Reply

Melissa JusticeBusiness Member
Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2024 · 518 posts · 1k+ votes
5mo

@Jimmy Rodriquez - congrats Jimmy! I look forward to helping you with your next REI purchase! Wishing you much success!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kenneth GarrettPro Member
    Investor · Florida Panhandle/Illinois · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5mo

    I don't get the RTR system. That is not investing. If you are a high end earner then I guess it's just another investment. I would rather put my money in a BRRRR deal that takes some effort on the front end. It crushes most other investment strategies. I can do better in every category versus turnkey investments. Cash on Cash 20% and up, if not close to 100%, cash on equity rises quicker, IRR better and the ability to repeat.

    Respectfully disagree with the concept of turnkey.

  • Zach LemasterBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5mo

    @Jimmy Rodriquez Congrats on the successful investment! We appreciate you sharing your story and how RTR was able to assist you in strategically growing your portfolio. I'm sure the BP community would love to hear some actual numbers and more details on the actual transaction so everyone can better understand the investment strategy. This really was a BRRRR type of turnkey deal, which is very unique. Please do share some actual numbers if you don't mind. We look forward to helping you on the next deal whenever you're ready!

    Zach - CEO Rent To Retirement

  • Melissa JusticeBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2024 · 518 posts · 1k+ votes
    5mo

    @Jimmy Rodriquez - congrats Jimmy! I look forward to helping you with your next REI purchase! Wishing you much success!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.