Tiny Houses

Tiny Houses

Homeowner · VISTA, CA · Member since 2015 · 726 posts · 340 votes

Are there any "Tiny House" architects/designers, builders, factories, brands, contractors, or stakeholders on BP? If so could you pass their sites along?

0Reply
24 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Land Developer · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @John Arendsen

    I am co-founder of an Austin, Texas start-up involved in all of this mix of greatness. What are you looking to do? PM me. 

  • Homeowner · VISTA, CA · Member since 2015 · 726 posts · 340 votes
    9y

    I've been in the Factory built housing industry as a California general & manufactured home contractor, manufactured home dealer & developer, California real estate broker, property manager and investor for the past 50 years in one capacity.

    I a currently negotiating the exclusive distributorship on a line of Prefab Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU's) aka granny flats, Tiny Homes, etc. I have a daughter who recently moved to Austin a couple years ago with her husband and family due to his work.

    Your timing is incredibly interesting as we are leaving for Austin (Steiner Ranch area)  tomorrow and will be there through Sunday. Exactly what is it you do and how might we meet to see if there's a way we might work together somehow. 

    My daughter, Genelle Arendsen-Newell, and I have been discussing her getting involved in real estate somehow and focusing on the ADU segment if it's a fit for the Austin and surrounding area market. Where in the Austin area are you located and what exactly do you do? Perhaps there's a chance we would meet while we're there.

    You can PM me or feel free to call me. I will PM you with my phone and email info. We should be arriving by 2:30 or so. Looking forward to meeting with you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.