• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Banned From Messaging

Larmon Cummings Jr
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Jul 22 2014, 13:51

I wanted to ask about a recent message I received stating that I've been banned from sending any messages to people on the site. I was looking to connect with people from the Chicago area, and I sent about 4 requests to connect and on the 5th one I received the message. I would push the connect request button, and my message was simply, " Looking to connect with like-minded individuals in the field." It is now preventing me from sending any messages to anyone on the site. I am not sending anything spam related, so if the objective here on the site is to network and to educate  ourselves by learning from others, why does this take place? Am I doing something wrong....??@Joshua Dorkin 

User Stats

Votes
Jon Holdman
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Mercer Island, WA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Mercer Island, WA
ModeratorReplied Jul 22 2014, 14:09

@Larmon Cummings Jr  sending the same messages repeatedly is considered spam and triggers the automated filters.  Send an e-mail to [email protected] and one of the admins (I'm not one) can help you out.

User Stats

Votes
Larmon Cummings Jr
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Jul 22 2014, 14:14

Ok, thanks@Jon Holdman 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes