• Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Customer support for unexplained BP billing

Ben Bakhshi
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Sep 6 2014, 18:40

I tried emailing the site staff but did not get any responses.

I was charged about $230 but not sure for what... And for some reason I don't have my pro account any more. I thought I was grandfathered in the $5 /month pro account. 

Please email me or we can discuss it here or in pm. 

[email protected] 

User Stats

Votes
Ned Carey
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
ModeratorReplied Sep 6 2014, 18:52

@Jaren Barnes  @Brandon Turner 

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Replied Sep 6 2014, 20:52

@Ben Bakhshi - First off, I'm sorry you're having billing issues. Check your PM inbox -- I just sent a message explaining the charges.  As you'll see, your account is once again PRO and I did issue you a small refund to cover the fact that you went a short while without your Pro privileges due to a problem on our end.

Finally, I'm not certain who you emailed, but I don't see any messages in our support email system, but perhaps you contacted someone else on the team directly.  Either way, when there is an issue, you should hear back from us right away and I'm sorry that that didn't happen. Feel free to provide me with some detail in our PM convo.

The most reliable way to reach us is always going to be through the contact form in the link at the bottom of every page on the site.

Thanks for the understanding and again, my apologies for your troubles.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Don Harris
  • Realtor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 24 2015, 07:16

@Joshua Dorkin

@Brandon Turner

FWIW, my c.card was just hit for the annual renewal , no problem but it would be a good customer service to Notify the Pro Account holder with an invoice by email to notify them in advance of the annual charge rather than getting my c.card statement and trying to figure out if this was the last book I purchased or what.

Best $230 I spent all year, I just like receipts!

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah

Prosperous New Year. 

Persevere, Don