Commerical real estate - No money down

Commerical real estate - No money down

Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2009 · 40 posts · 2 votes

I am new to commercail real estate. ! The Big Dog game !

And i would like to know what is my best option to starting off on the right track. Or is there companies out there that will partner up with me on deals.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Frederick, MD · Member since 2009 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    17y

    Yes but it is difficult. You may want to spend some time learning the ropes as a commercial real estate broker. You won't make any money for a while but it doesn't cost you much money either.

  • Private Money Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2009 · 25 posts · 3 votes
    17y

    When my husband and I first started investing in commercial real estate, we spent a lot of time educating ourselves even though he has a law degree. We also enrolled in a mentoring program specific to commercial real estate.

    Now that I am also working as an intermediary consultant for a group of investors, I can tell you from the lending side it is important that you create a business plan or executive summary and pro forma. Private lenders look for solid deals that make sense.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.