New Member From Tennessee

New Member From Tennessee

Real Estate Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 4 posts · 0 votes

:woohoo:

Hi, I'm a new forum member from Tennessee. I've been a licensed mortgage broker since '99 and I'm experienced with both residential and commercial deals. In addition to brokering, I purchase and rehab about 15-20 properties a year that I either retail, wholesale, or lease purchase. I've recently been working with a few Bulk REO investors, and I have a few good sources of REO sellers and buyers. I hope to learn more and exchange info in the forums, and maybe find a deal in the process!

From my experience so far, this site is one of the most informative and user friendly that I've run across.

Thanks everyone, and see you in the forums! 8)

0Reply
8 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Conroe, TX · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 43 votes
    19y

    Welcome to the forum. Maybe we can do some business together down the road. I occasionally run into some business in the Tenn. area.

  • Real Estate Investor · London · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 74 votes
    19y

    Trying2Close,,

    :welcome:

    It sounds like you have some solid experience. I am sure people will be asking questions where you can provide some friendly advice.

    Do you have a name?

    Consider updating your profile so that it links to your website and other things that help people do business with you.

    John Corey

  • Real Estate Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    19y
    Originally posted by "Trying2Close":

    From my experience so far, this site is one of the most informative and user friendly that I've run across.
    8)

    Welcome to the forum, Trying2Close!

  • Member since 2008 · 34 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    Trying2Close

    Welcome! I am Melanie. This is a very helpful sight. The people here are wonderful and very knowledgeable. This is one of the most beneficial sites I have joined. Everyone brings something to the table.

  • Real Estate Investor · Member since 2010 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    16y

    BJF...glad to have you.

  • Realtor · Gallatin, TN · Member since 2009 · 292 posts · 164 votes
    16y

    welcome fellow Tennessean! :)

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    I'm sure BJ would be welcome to come back, but it seems to me that BJ stopped in briefly and has left the building.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.