New from Columbus,Georgia

New from Columbus,Georgia

Columbus GA · Member since 2008 · 10 posts · 0 votes

:D :roll: Hello, everyone my name is Derrick L. Dawson and I am from Columbus,GA. I am searching through this site and amazed at how much I have learned. I plan on joining an REI club in the near future. I am interested in bird dogging,wholesaling and Commercial Investment. I will become an appraiser in no time, I'm excited and intrigued by this web site. Thanks Josh, great site!!

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Bellefonte, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 88 votes
    17y

    Hello Derrick, welcome to BiggerPockets. What's the process for becoming an appraiser?

    -Michael

  • Columbus GA · Member since 2008 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    The process of becoming an appraiser varies from state to state but I will provide you with the information I have learned. Georgia state requirements are that you must be at least 18 years of age, a high school graduate or hold a GED, and completed at least 90 hours of study approved by the Board. Also, one gains experience through working as an intern for a local appraiser company. Michael, sorry it took so long to answer your question.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.