Newbie from Rancho Cucamonga CA

Newbie from Rancho Cucamonga CA

Real Estate Consultant · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2009 · 12 posts · 0 votes

Hi Everybody...

Thank God i found you all. I've been spending money like crazy on all the Guru products and feel like I get better information here. I have been on the sidelines reading some of the post for a couple of months and I'm amazed with all the information here. I haven't done any deals yet, but with all the information here and such kind people. I'm on my way...Thanks and hope to be back in a few months with a success story.

0Reply
7 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2008 · 178 posts · 14 votes
    17y

    Good Luck with your investing, the potential is in your area, we have looked at that area. If you come across some deals I might be able to put you in touch with some of our buyers.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Conroe, TX · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 43 votes
    17y

    Hi Shamim,

    Welcome to the group. I'm glad you joined. Please make yourself at home. Participate in the various threads and feel free to ask questions. You'll find the members here at the site knowledgeable as well as helpful in the advancement of your real estate goals.

  • Lender · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2008 · 166 posts · 46 votes
    17y

    This is for sure where you want to be. Welcome, and start asking away!

    Look forward to hearing from you.
    -Matt

  • Real Estate Consultant · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2009 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    Hi..

    Thank you all. SeeMo I will most definitely let you know if I come across anything.

  • Developer · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 77 posts · 8 votes
    17y

    Hey Shamim,

    Welcome to the site and make sure to be active. The more active you are, the more you'll get out of it. I can't speak for many guru books but I can speak for the site. You ask questions, you'll get answers. Plain and simple and free of charge:)

    Your LA neighbor!

    Cheers!

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    17y

    Welcome to BP Nation fellwo CA investor! Ask away and I and others will be happy to answer your questions.

    What is your specific area of focus in RE investing? REO's, sub2, wholesaling, buy and hold?

  • Real Estate Consultant · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2009 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    Thank you LA neighbors...

    I guess I haven't decided my specific area of focus in RE investing. I would love to do some rehabs, and also buy and hold. However, after coming to this site would like to learn more about wholesaling.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.