Greetings from Bronx, NY (25K)

Greetings from Bronx, NY (25K)

Real Estate Investor · bronx, NY · Member since 2010 · 53 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone, my name is Anthea. I am a newbie in real estate . I am here to network, meet friends, form partnerships, seek advice and / or mentoring with like minded postive individuals.I will appreciate any advice from experience investors on ways to start investing in real estate..

I am an avid reader and so i've done my share of reading and now its time to actually take action and do something...

I am unemployed at the moment so i intend to do real estate investing full time....I have about 25,000 plus in savings that i can use....
I know this might not be enough for the NY market but i am willing and can move to any area that can allow me to utilize that funds the best way....so please i will like advice on the best way to start or how to use this money

thanks to everyone in advance for reading and replying..

All the best,

0Reply
16 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Mossyrock, WA · Member since 2010 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    16y

    Hello Anthea!

    Welcome to the board! What kind of investing are you looking to do? I would recommend skimming through the forums to see what other people are doing, and then see what you think you would like to do. REI is a very broad category, as there are many ways to get started. Do you plan on flipping REO's, or rehabbing, renting, etc...?

  • Real Estate Investor · bronx, NY · Member since 2010 · 53 posts · 2 votes
    16y

    Thanks Nathan for the welcome, I think i will like to do wholesaling and /or Flipping REO's....for this year...I am skimming the forums as you suggested, in the next week i plan on creating a business plan.

    Thanks again

  • Centennial, CO · Member since 2009 · 758 posts · 251 votes
    16y

    Hello Anthea,
    And welcome to Bigger Pockets. REO's are likely to be a significant factor for investors/flippers for at least a couple more years.

  • Real Estate Investor · bronx, NY · Member since 2010 · 53 posts · 2 votes
    16y

    Thanks For the Welcome Ted...I've just sign up on your site...

    many thanks,

  • Investor · Southern CT, CT · Member since 2010 · 211 posts · 41 votes
    16y

    i sent you a colleague request. look forward to networking.
    regards,
    Desmond
    Kamere Realty Group

  • Real Estate Investor · bronx, NY · Member since 2010 · 53 posts · 2 votes
    16y

    Great , thanks Desmond...talk soon

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.