Hello From a California Investor

Hello From a California Investor

Investor · Nevada City, CA · Member since 2010 · 13 posts · 13 votes

Hi my name is Charlie and I have been involved in construction and Real Estate since I started helping my Dad with maintenance on our rentals when I was 10 years old. I am here to learn and to share my experience.

0Reply
13 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Great to have you Charlie.

    Look forward to your comments and experiences on the RE industry. Are you currently investing?

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2010 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    16y

    Welcome to BP Charlie!

  • Real Estate Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2010 · 681 posts · 241 votes
    16y

    Hey Charlie! Welcome!

    What kinds of RE are you interested in?

  • Investor · Nevada City, CA · Member since 2010 · 13 posts · 13 votes
    16y

    Wow thanks for the quick responses.
    Charles - I just purchased a 56 unit building in San Diego that needs some rehab and has deferred maintenance. I am also looking for- " a perfect, low risk spec house to develop" LOL as if there were such a thing.

    Marie thanks for the welcome

    Jackie I am looking to buy apartment buildings of 40 units or larger in locations with geographic impediments to growth and at costs below replacement. Also looking for a spec building project in a AAA location that I can afford to do without going to the bank.

  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Moreno Valley, CA · Member since 2008 · 72 posts · 30 votes
    16y

    Welcome Charlie,

    Thanks for the offer to share and this is a great place for learning as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.