Votes
Antonio Bodley
  • Alabama
Votes |
Where do gurus get these ideas?

Antonio Bodley
  • Alabama
Posted Mar 11 2012, 18:16

Where do gurus come up with these real estate investing tools they use to do all the work an investor would do themselves? I get emails all the time from gurus inviting me to come to some webinar talking about an awesome new tool that will find you deals from motivated sellers, locate active cash buyers in your area, provide accurate market value on the property, etc. For example, whichever guru came up with the idea to create Freedomsoft. This tool is supposedly the best thing any real estate investor would come up on. I never used it so I wouldn't know, but I get gurus pitching how great this software is and how it takes care everything with the push of button. I may be alone in this, but I see at least two things a guru need to make lots of money. 1) They need marketing strategy aimed at investors who want to make lots of money in real estate with less time and effort to make that happen. 2) They need to create something that will eliminate all the work an investor would normally do themselves.

What I want to know is who do gurus get to invent these tools and how do they build these inventions to do all the work like they say it will do? Let's say someone come up with an idea they want to build something that will eliminate all the leg work needed to do find motivated sellers and find cash buyers who will close on all your deals fast. First of all where does one find these techno wizards to build these tools?

Loading replies...