Skip to content
Local Real Estate Networking
Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Toronto, Ontario
Votes |
Canadian Investor looking for Team in Atlanta/Charlotte - Recommendations? Advice? Joint ventures?

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Toronto, Ontario
Posted Feb 28 2015, 11:07

Hi all, I am a new investor working out of Toronto. I was originally looking to start in Canada, but I have changed directions and am currently looking for long term connections and investments in Georgia and North Carolina/SC. My partner and I are aiming for SF rental properties primarily, but if a good deal shows up then we'd like to do multifamily properties as well. My main focus right now is on buy and hold, but in order to raise capital I am open to rehab/flips as well.

As such, I am looking for real estate agents in the areas surrounding Atlanta and Charlotte who could act as the local partner in our business ventures. I am searching for realtors who could actively send me listings based on our criteria, provide CMAs for good leads, and pretty much act as the on-site partner. I'd like to get many LOI going out and would compensate for your help with each deal that comes through you, and hope to build a long term relationship.

Would anyone in the Atlanta or Charlotte region have good recommendations for friendly agents or brokers?  I am actively searching for good leads and deals through FSBOs myself, so we could even have a referral fee operation going if interested.

Loading replies...