Wholesaler · East Tennessee · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hey guys I’ve been thinking about starting a digital marketing agency primarily for real estate agents and investors, and possibly contractors as well. My question is do you feel the demand is there? I am from East Tennessee in a growing market. If you are an agent or investor do you hire digital marketing agencies for your advertising needs? Looking for pros and cons.
South Jersey · Member since 2021 · 117 posts · 77 votes
4y
@Bryce Richardson Digital marketing is one of the big marketing methods for many investors. There is a huge demand for it and if you offer the right services that stand out and provide results, you could really be on to something. With that said, there are some great ones that already exist right now. That doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't but what will your business offer that will stand out from the crowd and provide impactful/meaningful results? I'm unsure of your background but having skills in graphic, print, and web design would be huge to get an idea of what to do in an ever-changing field. I did design work for years and know that by not staying current on the trends, it's very easy to be out of the loop and industry standards. Have you developed a business and/or operating plan yet or is this still in the conceptualization phase? I'd love to talk more about the idea, please reach out anytime to connect!
Wholesaler · East Tennessee · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
4y
@Tim Giberson thanks for the reply Tim! The idea of combining digital marketing into real estate and contracting is still just an idea. I am currently in the US Army as a Combat Engineer but will be exiting the Army late 2022. I was raised in a family full of general contractors and real estate investors. I have noticed that both the General Contractors and Real estate investors I have met always seem to need better advertising or at least more. I also feel that through advertising I could met lots of new investors and possible sub contractors that could help me during my investment journey as well. I have some experience in marketing but not so much in digital marketing and software.
Real Estate Consultant · Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 15 votes
4y
I think you're on to something, I have not marketed specifically to real estate investors but I have been helping create basic websites/marketing plans for small businesses in my area. I create 3D virtual tours for real estate listings, and it's been a good networking tool trying to find good properties just coming onto the market. I've found the best way to find customers is just put your services out there, especially on apps like Nextdoor, Facebook, and other local marketplaces. Sometimes I'll even go into the small business and just straight up offer my basic service for free, with paid add on options.