Books on starting and managing a real estate partnership?

Books on starting and managing a real estate partnership?

New to Real Estate · Tacoma WA, United States · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes

I'm looking for a book (but blogs/videos are also great) on specifically starting/managing a business partnership. I have a stellar track record of owning/managing STR's and need investors to scale my business. The only way I see doing that is by starting partnerships. Unfortunately, most of what I find is about investing in other's partnerships, not creating the management (non-cash) side. Any direction pointing would be appreciated. Thank you!

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2022 · 41 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    There is a book in the bookstore called Raising Private Capital. It may assist you. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.