Required clause on Certificate of Formation for a TX Series LLC

Required clause on Certificate of Formation for a TX Series LLC

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 4 votes

Hello,
I want to file certificate of formation for a TX Series LLC. Can anyone share a template or send me the clause that I need to include in the 'supplemental info' text box, that will indicate that this will be a Series LLC ?
Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks,
SD

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Member since 2022 · 83 posts · 79 votes
    3y

    A series LLC can be a little complicated both to file and to keep in good standing. I would recommend you work with an attorney who has experience in this structure instead of trying to do it yourself.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.