Help with business plan

Help with business plan

Boerne, TX · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hey everyone A wealthy, moral, ethical business man I know has seen success that I have had with 2 single family rental properties I own. He has asked me to start a real estate investment business with him. First he wants me to send him a brief 1 page business plan. Any thoughts?
0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    First thought is...I hope, when you say "I know" this man, that you actually know him and don't just know of him.

    Second...use that little search box in the upper right hand corner and search on Business Plan.  You'll find examples in the File Place, advice in the Blogs, and advice and opinions in the forums.

    Read through the information there.  Google business plan examples.  Then post any specific questions you have.  Business Plans come in more flavors than Baskin Robbins.

    If he asked for 1 page, give him one page.  Don't over engineer the plan.  He probably just wants to see if you have a defined method or if you have just fallen blindly into the success you've had.

  • New Fairfield, CT · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    11y
    Joshua Jacobs look on bigger pockets blog for Outline of a Real Estate Business Plan, the first step to success by Ryan Moeller. I found this to be very helpful and pretty simplified. Christopher DiBiase
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.