Thought provoking questions--I hope!

2 Replies

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. I've been running an experiment (sort of?) with a goal of understanding problems faced by other entrepreneurs/business owners/investors, etc. So I thought I would present this question here with hopes of stimulating some healthy discussion and understanding. If this would be better suited somewhere else on this amazing forum and collection of thought leaders, please let me know.

Here goes: what is it in your business or entrepreneurial journey that you feel is holding you back from success or taking things to the next level? What problems or frustrations are you facing all the time? What are your pains or what is it that is keeping you up at night?

I hope this conversation helps us all and I look forward to hearing from as many people as possible. Cheers everyone!

This is a good question Me personally I have a small family business and one thing that I find interesting is that if you provide a good quality of work word of mouth is huge!!! I personally haven't spent a dime on marketing and this keeps us growing and busy.

Now for Real Estate is another story since I'm starting out Marketing is huge in my opinion so I spend mot of my time thinking about this. 

Jeiby, thank you so much for getting in on this thread and offering your insight. I hope we can define this a little more. What is it about marketing that you have more questions about? Perhaps framed a little different, what about marketing has you spending so much of your time thinking about?

I know this is quite the brain exercise and I appreciate your time. 

By the way, I completely agree with your statement. Quality of work is huge in today's business environment. Pair quality work with quality and personal customer experience and you have a recipe for success.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.