Building Business Credit as a start up RE business

Building Business Credit as a start up RE business

Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 33 votes

Hello BP community,

Quick question, and thanks ahead of time for anyone that takes the time out to volunteers an answer to my question...

Whats some good companies I can seek vendor/ trade line/net 30 accounts from starting out on trying to build business credit? I'm looking for companies that provide RE services or products in particular, I don't want to spend money on useless products and services for my RE business just for the sake of building the business credit. 

(Any suggestion on the topic of building business credit will be greatly appreciated!)

1Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    I could be mistaken but I believe either Lowes or Home Depot and Staples. Also Sams Club. I found out by calling their business customer service and getting the skinny from reps. Hope it helps!
  • Attorney · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 84 posts · 58 votes
    9y

    I've heard great things about Directions Credit Union working with new businesses on building credit here in Toledo.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.