Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
Even though I'm really expecting Bill to jump in and answer (hopefully without a long drawn out answer :mrgreen: ) I thought it would at least be worth others to see his answer, if he has one, which I'm pretty sure he does.
Bill, point me to creating an LLC or S-corp in MO please.
Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
16y
I have a lady here in Phoenix that will create AZ entities for $300 but I don't know of anyone who does that in MO.
If you figure it out before Bill see's this post, then by all means, let me know. I don't plan on spending $1500 on an attorney to give me a boilerplate form when I know it can be done cheaper
Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
16y
LOL! OK, The short version. Go to Missouri Secretary of State, search for name availabilty, when you find one that is available, go to create the LLC. Fill out the form on line, pay $50.00 by plastic, done! Now do you own Articles of Organization and get a book to keep the Minutes. How's that for short? LOL Bill
Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
16y
James already told me that. I was hoping for a referral to someone that could do all that for me. Attorney/CPA who doesn't charge a years salary to do it :)
Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
16y
Hi, sorry Nick, I do my own. A good place to go for attorneys is A V V O dot com. (not a real estate site) PM me for more...I may have one I'll share. Had 6 I think. Bill