I’m new to real estate. It seems pretty interesting

I’m new to real estate. It seems pretty interesting

NJ · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 2 votes
Hi everyone! I new some people who told me they investing in real estate...and were doing quiet well! It inspired me to look into real estate as an occupation. I’m 16, but want to start learning early. Aside from gaining an educational foundation for real estate, what else would I need to do before investing in my first house? I heard you need a good broker and a steady patin job. Are there any other things to consider?
0Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    If you don't have savings for a down payment/ repairs you will find it infinitely harder to get started.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.