When was the last time you stopped to work 'on' your business?

When was the last time you stopped to work 'on' your business?

Flipper/Rehabber · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 9 votes
When was the last time you stopped to work ‘on’ your business instead of ‘in’ it?

As I move from simply taking in REI information to taking action with REI, I have been trying to think of a way a greenhorn like myself can add value to other people’s operations. Though I have experience in construction, project management, marketing and sales, I’m confident many of you here have just as much if not more experience and expertise in these areas.
Finally, inspiration struck this past week when I realized, most entrepreneurs are great at working ‘in’ their business. They pour all their energy into the daily activities of running their business but never stop to work on the business. I realized where I can add value is helping bring “Traction” to your business. Regardless of the industry, we all hit points where we feel the business is running us rather than the other way around. This is hitting a glass ceiling in your business and it’s time to take a moment to work on the business instead of in it, so we can break through this ceiling and take your business to the next level….
I have experience self-implementing, the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) in my other businesses. It has helped us: become data-driven (think KPI), define our vision, build processes (to help scale), gain traction within the business, solve key issues making them go away forever, and ensure we have the right people on the proverbial bus or in this case house.
I’m confident, this system can help you take your REI business to the next level and I would love to help you in this process. So whether it is over coffee, lunch, or simply over the phone, I look forward to connecting soon and seeing how your investing could benefit from gaining traction.
Make it a great day!

zh

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 627 posts · 374 votes
    5y

    I have an online KPI dashboard that I created from over 20 spreadsheets for other wholesalers. The dashboard is online, simple and easy to enter in some data and the dashboard does the rest of the work and gives you ALL of your company metrics and KPI's. It's also an overview of your marketing metrics and soon to be employee KPI tracking as well. If this is something that interest you or someone else, let me know. It's taken over a year to get it all online. Stoked that I've finally got it live for everyone. :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.