Rental Property Investor · Muscatine, IA · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 3 votes
I went to the BP marketplace looking for contractors in Davenport or Bettendorf Iowa. There were not very many contractors listed. Does anyone know of some good contractors to do rehabs?
Rental Property Investor · Davenport, IA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 11 votes
6y
@Jeffrey LeBeau
How extensive rehab are you doing? My wife and I have Network very well in the past few years and have a good team put together here in Davenport iowa.
Rental Property Investor · Muscatine, IA · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 3 votes
6y
In January I will need to add electriciy for a dryer and also venting for that dryer. The previous owner was a lady that just hung her laundry to dry. I might have other improvements n this property in the future that would be more involved, like removing paneling on the walls or adding a bedroom in the basement.
Attorney · Bettendorf, IA · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 47 votes
6y
Aaron Brooks over at Quad City Cleaners has been my go to lately. Quad City Cleaners
They are a one stop shop for turning units and light to moderate renovations (painting, cleaning, carpets, light rehab, moving, duct cleaning, power washing etc.). Reasonable pricing and reliable.