Where do I start, I’m 20 years old....

Where do I start, I’m 20 years old....

Smithfield, NC · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes

I’m 20 years old watched and read plenty of real estate options and things to do to make extra money or at least start making money so that whenever the time comes and I decide to leave the military, I’ll be able to have a nice and stable life without having to look back and wait every 1st and 15th for that paycheck that doesn’t really get anyone far honestly. I just wanna take in anything you can give me and have something to look into so I can pin point what’s best for me and waste as little time as possible but put in great efforts in that thing that’s best. With your help please and thank you :)

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 741 posts · 424 votes
    6y

    'Duplexes, Triples and Quads' is a great book for you @Jovan Cine It will give you a picture of what real estate investing looks like at the beginning. Set aside a wee bit every payday so that you have something to invest. As always, keep you credit clean and live below your means, so that you HAVE a nest egg.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.