I want to hear your goals

70 Replies

Thanks so much, @Cameron McNulty I'm pumped to be here and can't wait to grow.  Well, long story short.  By the end of this year, my wife and I will have eliminated (FINALLY!) around $60,000 worth of debt we buried ourselves in, from our past uneducated years.  Once that's done, we'll be living within our budget from my wife's salary freeing up 100% of my business's profits which are projected to bring in between $40-50,000 in gross profit next year which I plan to use as my initial down payments to invest.  I'll leave it at that because I could go on and on.  

My wife and I have two main goals that are appropriate for newer investors like ourselves! One day we hope to be in a spot like all the other amazing investors in this thread.

1. Cut living expenses to <$2,400/month (we just went under contract for a house hack we think will get us there! Currently we’re at $2,900/month)

2. Acquire three additional rentals this year (by buying a different house hack we actually get two, one with the new property and the home we live in now will also become a rental. Just one more to go and it’s only Feb.!)

Hope these help define additional goals! Looking forward to hearing more on this :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you