What have you done recently to hit your next goal?

What have you done recently to hit your next goal?

Accountant · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 6 votes

Since the end of the year is here and it will be the start of a new, hopefully better, year I was just curious as to what you have done recently towards your goal? How did you do on 2020 goals? Any big goals for 2021?

Myself, I just purchased a list of all the 2-4 unit properties in my zip code in order to find one to house hack in 2021. I figured why wait to get started on next year's goal.

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 326 posts · 266 votes
    5y

    Congrats! Take action and make offers. As for myself, I am analyzing and making offers. Hope to be in and out on the next transaction in 3 months (flip).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.