Single Family Homes for Military Rentals

Single Family Homes for Military Rentals

Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hi my name is Andrew Perry, I am currently an Ensign in the US Navy. My friend and I want to use a VA loan to purchase a house with zero down and then he will pay for my rent while I save for a down payment on the next single family home. We would rent to military because of consistency and continue to purchase more properties from the BRRR strategy by refinancing and using the gains from that house to buy the next and so forth. Is this a good plan are there any potential issues with that plan and I know I will be moving all over the country so would there be other areas to better get those single family homes?

I look forward to any advice. 

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.