The Strait Path to Real Estate Wealth

The Strait Path to Real Estate Wealth

Investor · Dunstable, MA · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has read/ and or applied The Strait Path to Real Estate Wealth method written by Kris Krohn? I just started reading and so far am enjoying it. What do you think of his rule to only purchase single family homes? Or the lease-option giving your tenants the ability to eventually purchase your home?

Let me know what you think of this book opposed to other real estate books, I'm open to any other book recommendations as well!

Thank you.

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hey, I saw you were reading Straight Path to Real estate wealth by Kris Krohn. I'm currently 3/4 of the way done with the book. Have you implemented anything you read into real life?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.