Good SFR contractors in Glendale? Plumbing, Electric, HVAC

Good SFR contractors in Glendale? Plumbing, Electric, HVAC

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey BP fam, 

I am under contract for a fixer in Glendale and am wondering if anyone has had any notably good or bad experiences with any contractors in the area, I need immediate assistance with electrical, and was just quoted ~$4,000 for the job. I also would love to speak with a qualified plumber who has experience in converting the house to radiant floor heat with a boiler and replacing the swamp cooler or advising an alternative. Lastly, anyone have experience with Liftech or any other concrete slab repositioning with expandable foam??

Thanks so much!

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.