Flip money accessibility

Flip money accessibility

Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote

So, I have a property under contract in Columbia and need some funds.   I need $85,000 and I am offering the lender return of full amount + $12,000 in 3 months.   Is that a deal for a private lender on this site, a little over 13%?   

Let's get started.      I am prepared to repeat it!

Kristie Robinson

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Doug SmithPro Member
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    The amount your offering might be pushing usury laws. Usury laws are based on annualized percentages, so what you're offering is North of 50% annualized. South Carolina is an attorney closing state, so it's a bit different than other states. I would do a bit of usury research before structuring a deal. Good luck to you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.