Looking for a Seasoned Flipper

Looking for a Seasoned Flipper

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote

I am a new to the fix-n-flip strategy and looking for a veteran that I can learn from. I would like to "walk" with you on a flip so that I can learn about things I should look for while flipping. Are there any flippers in the Dallas area?

1Reply
27 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sean Taylor:

    I am a new to the fix-n-flip strategy and looking for a veteran that I can learn from. I would like to "walk" with you on a flip so that I can learn about things I should look for while flipping. Are there any flippers in the Dallas area?


     Go to your local forums then get to a local RE meeting 

    All the best 

  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    Several of the meetup groups generally have some members who are willing to mentor for a fee.  Show up, talk to people, network, ask for suggestions and referrals.   In a way you get to test drive a bit.

  • Rental Property Investor · Somewhere over the Rainbow · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Experience is the best teacher 

    You don't need to "walk" with anyone. Research then get started and learn through experience. You'll meet people along the way

    I personally don't have the time or desire to walk someone around my flips. Or going into the numbers or ins and outs. Part of the reason I like coming to BP 

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Thanks, everyone, for the advice. I appreciate it.

  • Real Estate Agent · DFW · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    I teach people how to flip and I'm always looking for help to walk these properties in the DFW area. What do you do for work and would you be open to an internship? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.