Hardscape Business / Build Capital For Fix n Flip

Hardscape Business / Build Capital For Fix n Flip

Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 5 votes

Hi, I’m in the process of writing my business plan for a Hardscaping Business. Putting in paver patios, driveway, walkways, etc.

I'll use this to build capital for the down payment on a fix n flip or new home build. (FHA). And House Hack.

Im wondering what’s the best software for 3D Rendering for a Hardscape Project as described above. To show the customers an idea of how it will look when it’s done. I’m also wondering if there are any that will tell me a rough idea on materials and blueprint.

A program that’s easy to use and straight forward.

Thanks!



0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.