Examples of Real Estate Acquisition Strategies?

Examples of Real Estate Acquisition Strategies?

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi Everyone! 

First time poster—and recognize that I'm coming at this from a different angle. 

I'm curious if anyone has a written or graphic real estate acquisition strategy that they might be willing to share. I am leading a course on community owned real estate and trying to show some examples of how people have succesfully acquired these types of real estate (ideally in groups!)   

• single family 
• small multifamily (less than 20)
• commercial & multiuse 

Your strategy could include your search criteria, your steps for evaluating potential projects, or your plan for how you'll achieve a long term goal (# of properties, type of property, etc).

Thank you, 

Paul

0Reply
41 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.