Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 447 posts · 441 votes
2y
I use BatchSkipTracing to find owner info, phone numbers, and emails. With a lot of these deals, they will be very disheveled, and you will need to buy them with hard money instead of conventional financing.
Real Estate Consultant · Draper, UT · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 1 vote
2y
James, I agree with Roberto, off market properties are going to be much easier to work with. Here are some Propstream filters that a lot of my investor clients have found helpful:
Vacant
Non-Owner Occupied
High Equity
Off Market
# Years of Ownership, Minimum 5 Years
Maximum Value = Median House Price for Entire Market
Ownership Type = Individual & Trust
Single Family homes
Year Built Before 2000
Minimum 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
These can be great opportunities. Just use Propstream's skip trace function and contact these owners simply asking if they would like to sell their property.
I use BatchSkipTracing to find owner info, phone numbers, and emails. With a lot of these deals, they will be very disheveled, and you will need to buy them with hard money instead of conventional financing.
Thanks I’ll try them instead. Propstream has been giving delayed/old info. Nice features but outdated data.