Colorado Telemarketing Fraud Prevention ACT

Colorado Telemarketing Fraud Prevention ACT

Wholesaler · Littleton · Member since 2021 · 41 posts · 11 votes

Hey BiggerPockets crew,

I’m working on cold calling for my real estate business in Colorado and want to make sure I’m following the rules under the Colorado Telemarketing Fraud and Prevention Act. If I’m cold calling potential sellers and leaving simple voicemails with just my name and a “call me back” message and if they answer I am asking them about there home and "if they have considered selling it", am I compliant? Do I need to register as a commercial telephone seller? Also, how do I handle the Colorado No-Call list to avoid issues? Any tips or insights from those of you navigating this in Colorado would be super helpful! Im just trying to avoid any legal trouble but also any delays plus trying not to spend the money if I don't have to. Thanks

0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.