Looking to connect with flippers near Minneapolis, Minnesota

Looking to connect with flippers near Minneapolis, Minnesota

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello everyone, my name is Ringo and I am 28. I am excited and passionate about what real estate can do for me, my family, and my community!

I have been studying real estate for years now by reading books, listening to podcasts, and researching on YouTube. I listen to multiple BiggerPockets podcasts a week on my commute to work and I constantly get inspired hearing others stories.

You can never learn too much, but I'm at the point where I want to pull the trigger and take the next step into investing.

I work in IT and I am looking to connect with house flippers, house-hackers, and investors who are willing to help pass some information along to a newcomer.

If you see this post, please reach out or connect me to anyone you believe is a good resource!

0Reply
21 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.